Not content with delivering our digital seminar at ICE Totally Gaming in which we revealed the findings from our latest 'Online Gambling' insights report, we're already gearing up for our next big conference at SES London, which takes place at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre in London, between 18-21st February 2013.
SES London is one of Europe's leading digital marketing events, and as one of Europe's finest digital marketing agencies, we are delighted to have secured a much coveted speaking slot,
Our session - Beyond Engagement: Harnessing the Power of Social Media, takes place on Tuesday, 19th February (10.30-11.30am) on Track 2 and promises to deliver a powerful insight into managing a social media campaign across international territories.
Session highlights include:
- How to leverage social media channels to increase exposure and reach.
- Creating great social media-friendly content to build trust and authority.
- Applying strategies and tactics that integrate social media into all your marketing efforts.
- Key tactics and methods used to grow communities and create both cost efficiencies and a positive impact on ROI through closely linking social activity with SEO targets.
- Influencer engagement, blogger outreach, and the exploration of new and niche social platforms.
- A case study from Maxinutrition - part of the GSK group, which will be used to explore and examine the ways in which you can create an effective approach to communicating with your customers via social media.
If you would like to get in touch to learn more about our approach to social media, online PR, blogger engagement or content marketing, please call us on +44 (0)113 391 2929 or email email@example.com