Due to the continued growth of our content proposition, we’re looking to hire a Content Strategist. You will have an amazing passion for the written word and be committed to delivering best in class content strategies to further develop our client base.
You will build relationships and collaborate with various teams across the business to ensure an integrated approach and deliver excellence in our strategy work.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with the Content Director to support on strategy development for current and prospective clients
- Working with other Solutions team leads to offer content direction on strategy work
- Auditing current and prospective client content work and offering recommendations
- Working with the Insights team to review data and audience insights to feed into strategy recommendations
- Developing unique content marketing propositions for clients based on all insights provided
- Attending brand immersion meetings where relevant and supporting the Content team on defining TOV, style guides, etc ahead of content creation
- Supporting the Content team leads to set content plans for our clients based on strategy recommendations
- Working with other teams to mock up content work for strategy pieces
- Regularly working with the Content leads to ensure that strategy work is being deployed effectively
- Ensuring that content created as per the strategy is best in class
- Supporting other Content team members and acting as a Strategy mentor for them to develop their strategic skills
- Attending client and new business meetings where required and building relationships
- Working with the Content Team Manager to make recommendations of any strategic content process changes to ensure our approach to content continues to evolve as required
- Working with Head of Earned Marketing Comms and Content Team Manager to understand and set budgets and pricing strategies
- Working with Content Team Manager to evolve our approach to reporting on content activity
- Actively supporting the internal and external promotion of our content offering
- Monitoring content trends and relevant industry news to consider in our content marketing approach
What you’ll need:
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years content experience – at least two of which has involved some strategy work.
- Excellent organisational skills – the ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns for brands.
- Ability to work across a range of sectors and audiences.
- A good understanding of the impact of content on user experience.
- Creativity – the ability to come up with out of the box ideas that match the campaign objectives.
- An innate understanding of commercial value and measuring the success/failure of a project.
- A flexible individual, comfortable with a dynamic, fast-paced environment and communicating at all levels.
- A passion for content marketing is essential.
- Experience mentoring junior team members.
- Confident in presentations and relationship building – ideally with some experience in a role where you’ve undertaken client-facing and prospective business work.