Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
Are you available to start immediately, either on a short-term or potentially permanent contract?
Have you recently been made redundant from a marketing and / or an account management role?
Would you like to join an agency that is really going places and work with some amazing people, as well as some fantastic global brands?
Stickyeyes offers exceptional career prospects to the right candidates and the chance to work at an innovative, progressive digital agency. Our overall business mission is to deliver effective results, driving maximum performance for our clients online.
We employ the brightest and the best people. If you are passionate about digital marketing and committed to furthering your career in an agency that is equally committed to helping you realise your full potential, then we would like to hear from you!
Due to an increase in our clients’ global reach, we are now seeking an energetic and proactive Account Executive to join our successful Client Services Team. This exciting opportunity to join a passionate team operating in a fast-paced environment offers the chance to further develop an existing passion for various aspect of digital marketing, including scope to manage your own dedicated portfolio.
What you’ll be doing:
You will report into an Account Manager / Director, supporting them with the following:
- Reviewing and reporting on campaign performance, requiring excellent written skills
- Internal workflow management with delivery teams to ensure efficient and effective output, to support both client retention and cross-channel revenue opportunities
- Supporting internal communications and meetings, including collating written notes
- Liaising with internal teams to solve problems and ensure smooth project delivery
- Handling budgets and managing campaign costs
- Ad-hoc client communication via phone and email across various accounts
What you’ll need:
- Be aware of and keen to learn more about developments in search & digital marketing
- An understanding of account management best practice
- Organised, proactive and resilient
- Excellent communication skills, including strong written skills
- Able to work as part of a team, but self-motivated enough to prioritise output without guidance