We are seeking a dynamic and credible individual to join our well-respected and growing Client Services team to lead an exciting portfolio of international accounts.
You will already be an established Account Manager with at least 3 years of relevant digital marketing account management experience, and you will likely have ambitions to work with an enviable portfolio of internationally recognisable brands. Your positive attitude and ability to multi-task, coupled with your excellent interpersonal skills, will help you quickly establish yourself with senior stakeholders internally and externally.
The passion you have for your clients and for driving continuous performance improvements will make you a perfect fit, as will your personable and can-do attitude. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, along with a track record of successful delivery, will complete the perfect CV.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing effective relationships with your client contacts
- Maximising the value clients receive from their existing marketing investment, and identifying & presenting new revenue-driving opportunities
- Preparing and presenting regular performance summaries to each client account
- Managing the client relationship and being the key liaison across the internal teams
- Understanding the clients’ ambitions and aligning our output to support their objectives
What you’ll need:
- Educated to degree level in a marketing or business-related topic
- Three years minimum relevant experience and an understanding of search marketing across different channels / routes
- A confident communicator, able to present to clients at various levels and establish rapport and trust across all key stakeholders
- Proven experience of managing multiple projects and leading a demanding portfolio
- Previous line management experience desirable but not essential
A day in the life
Your varied portfolio of organic & biddable retainers & campaign projects will see you working with multiple internal teams to deliver excellence always for your clients.
Whether the account lead, supported by an Account Executive or reporting into an Account Director on a significant global brand, you will play a key role in overseeing effective operational delivery, driving performance & delivering results that meet your clients’ objectives, and maintaining regular dialogue with your clients to become a trusted partner.
Because of the breadth of work we manage for our clients, every day can feel different and so this role will appeal to those able to multi-task and that thrive in a fast-paced environment, surrounded by talented people and clients that appreciate the results we deliver for them.
Despite being based in Leeds, our clients are based across the UK, Europe, the U.S., and the UAE, plus we manage marketing activities, including strategy & deployment, across multiple territories for numerous clients too.
Our client roster includes numerous internationally recognisable global brands across almost all sectors and so we can guarantee you exposure to clients that you will be proud to be working with.
We are equally open to considering individuals with a particular channel and / or industry focus but can also offer breadth and experience across a real mix of clients too.
You will be joining an established a successful team of Client Service professionals that always puts their clients first, but that also recognises and rewards talent and ambition.
Following a traditional agency model, our largest accounts are managed by our team of Account Directors, which bring together significant experience both within an agency environment, as well as client-side. Our Account Directors are supported by ambitious Account Managers that not only support our larger accounts but also lead some of our mid-tier accounts too, while a team of Account Executive support across all accounts to keep things running smoothly across all accounts.
The team are passionate about their accounts but also know how to make the demands of juggling multiple projects daily look easy and ensure it remains fun too.