With a passion for content and a fascination for digital marketing, this role is a great opportunity to join an exciting new team committed to delivering digital marketing excellence for high-profile international clients within the Life Sciences sector. As part of Life Sciences by Stickyeyes (LSS) you will enjoy the benefits of being part of a large leading digital marketing agency yet also have the autonomy to help shape the LSS offering.
This role is perfect for a Senior Content Editor or Content Team Lead, who is looking to step up and focus on the more strategic elements of content, while also being happy to keep a ‘hand in the game’, either working closely with writers or directly creating content. Preferably you will have a background within the life science industry, or have demonstrable experience of working within a similarly complex sector, coupled with an impressive aptitude to learn.
Your level of experience means you have strong all-round marketing knowledge and feel comfortable leading the content elements of integrated digital marketing activities within a multidisciplinary team. In addition, you will be expected to have excellent organisational and presentational skills and be an excellent client-side communicator.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be a key part of a small team, owning the content function (strategy and execution) within LSS and managing projects end-to-end with responsibility for content delivery.
- Working closely with our Strategy Director, Digital Media Strategist and client consultants to shape proposals and projects for clients and prospects. Present and explain your ideas to clients either in person or remotely.
- When required, get ‘hands on’ to develop copy required for client projects, especially social media content.
- Oversee and develop our network of freelance medical writers, briefing and reviewing content.
- Ensure all content output is on strategy, accurate and adheres to the high standards expected from LSS and clients.
- Work with project support to manage pharma approval process and update CMS.
- Lead the strategic content marketing conversation with clients; being able to consult, advise and challenge (where required) on content plans and initiatives.
- Liaise with clients around major content initiatives, working with our consultants to keep clients up to date with project delivery.
- Be the key point of contact between LSS and the Stickyeyes content and design and development teams, ensuring more generalist marketers have the context and information they require.
- Assisting on new business initiatives within LSS and the development of the LSS proposition
- Knowledge share around the latest trends and innovations in the content space and specifically in relation to Life Sciences.
- Constantly working to expand your own marketing knowledge and understanding how this can be of benefit to LSS.
What you’ll need:
- To be an experienced (ideally 4+ years) content marketing professional with current or legacy agency experience and a proven track record of grasping complex, potentially sensitive subject matter quickly.
- Strong all-around marketing knowledge with a particular emphasis on core business functions and how they are utilised in this industry.
- Creativity: the ability to come up with out of the box ideas that match the campaign objectives.
- Adaptability: the ability to ‘muck in’ to get the job done, an openness to learn new skills
- Excellent organisational skills: whether managing timelines with clients, liaising with internal teams or keeping tabs on freelancers, you’ll have an innate ability to keep all the plates spinning (across multiple clients)
- Excellent presentation skills (both formal and informal) and a confident and engaging communication style
- Passion, a can-do attitude and excellent problem-solving skills.
- High standards for quality output and excellent attention to detail.
- Proactivity and a willingness to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and advances in content marketing as well as regulations in the Life Sciences space.