Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
We have an opportunity for an experienced and talented content professional to take on the role of Content Team Manager for a 12 month maternity cover contract. You will report into the Head of Earned Marketing Communications and be responsible for managing some of our most high profile accounts. It will include working closely with our Solutions team to develop strategy and KPIs, through to full campaign delivery.
As the Content Team Manager, you will be responsible for leading the Content team and helping to develop their skills. In addition, your role will include supporting the Sales team on prospective business opportunities, and you’ll work closely with the content team at our sister agency, Zazzle Media.
As a senior role, this would be best suited to a content professional with agency experience, who has worked with big brands before and shows a good understanding of the digital arena.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing, leading and motivating the content delivery team to ensure campaign delivery is of a high standard
- Working with Head of Earned Marketing Comms to manage Content team workflow
- Instilling best practice for content marketing into the team and each campaign
- Mentoring junior Content team members and upskilling as strategic line manager
- Working with the Solutions team to make strategic recommendations on content requirements for key clients and prospects
- Managing larger key content accounts
- Overseeing and supporting the development of our external content writer network
- Overseeing production of internal and external, monthly and campaign reporting
- Championing the department internally and externally and participating in thought-leadership
- Monitoring content marketing industry trends
- Sense-checking output across content accounts and campaigns
- Ensuring our content output is regularly assessed and evaluated to highlight where efficiencies and improvements could be made
- Highlighting opportunities for our clients to expand their scope of activity with us
- Any other duties as deemed fit by the business
What you'll need:
- At least 4 years’ experience in a senior content position, ideally from an agency environment
- Be able to demonstrate experience in managing campaigns for notable B2C or BTB brands
- Digital knowledge – content marketing, marketing communications