Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
Reporting to the Demand Generation Director, this role will support in the development, implementation and administration of an internal lead generation function for Stickyeyes.
The role will require the provision of lead generation data insights, understanding the performance of marketing campaigns as well as developing the processes required to help manage leads.
What you'll be doing:
- Support the team with the development of lead generation process.
- Help administer lead generation process i.e. daily lead reports & activity lists
- Liaise with both the Sales and Marketing teams to help gather insights and data in order to improve lead quality and marketing campaign performance.
- Develop and build lead generation insight reports, score cards and dashboards using analytical and statistical techniques.
- Have an interest in digital marketing and get involved in all areas of online analysis including PPC, SEO, Social, Display and Email.
- Undertake site, campaign and customer analysis to evaluate performance
- Ensure robust analytical modelling and reporting processes.
- Develop and build on current reporting framework.
- Evaluate and test emerging technologies and data streams.
- Review and potentially overhaul current methodologies.
- Interpret and present analysis clearly and concisely.
- Provide high-level analysis on key management information.
- Adaptable and receptive to new ideas and opportunities.
What you'll need:
- A passion for analysing and interpreting data
- Attention to detail and an appreciation for process
- Analytical Modelling (Advanced Excel an advantage) experience
- Strong report writing and interpersonal skills
- Educated to degree standard with significant numerate/ analytical content
- Highly numerate and able to connect different sources of data to formulate insight, identify opportunities and see the bigger picture
- Microsoft Excel Skills