Due to our continued exponential growth and success, we are hiring a Demand Generation Campaign Engineer, which can be based out of either Leeds, London, Peterborough, or working remotely.
There are always key cogs in the wheel within every hugely successful agency, none more so than the Demand Generation Team. Due to our continued exponential growth and success, we are hiring a Demand Generation Campaign Engineer, which can be based out of either Leeds, London, Peterborough, or working remotely.
- Take a lead on projects involving marketing automation systems such as Salesforce, Hubspot & Marketo.
- Perform hands-on technical implementation for our clients, and have the ability to configure automation systems to meet key needs as well as functional requirements: for example:
- Salesforce configuration tasks including custom objects, page layouts, workflow and process builder etc
- Marketo configuration tasks including lists, programmes, segmentation, partitions, data imports, exports etc
- Work with other external suppliers to integrate middleware and APIs into to give our end users an enhanced data experience.
- Capture and understand client business requirements and translate them into well-architected technical solutions by researching, testing and recommending the most appropriate options that best leverage available platform functionality.
- Provide clients with ongoing strategic and technical roadmaps to ensure that they get best value from their automation solutions.
- Provide standard client automation admin duties including setting up new users, deactivating leavers, reporting, data exports / import, data cleaning etc
- Provide prompt support to client end users to resolve issues.
- Have the ability to communicate and work closely with client technical teams and stakeholders.
- Training client users on the system and providing documentation of the current workflows and processes.
- Monitor and manage data quality, providing quality reports related to specific areas of the business such as Marketing, Sales & Product.
- Focusing on making sure our internal processes and practices are of the highest standard for a rapidly growing business.
- Knowledge of and experience working with the core marketing automation platforms including Hubspot, Marketo and Salesforce.
- Strong analytical skills and be metric driven with experience in developing marketing metrics and dashboards.
- Ability to work with Rest API technology i.e Workato.
- Computer literate with excellent Excel skills.
- Precise and detail-oriented.
- Strong communication skills – ability to explain often complex subjects in a way that is concise and clear to all.