Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
This is an exciting new role within the business for an experienced digital CRM professional to support the marketing and demand generation teams to drive engagement to Stickyeyes target audiences through analysis, campaign planning and execution.
What you'll be doing:
- Taking ownership & development of the CRM database - Hubspot
- Utilising analytics and insights to shape the CRM strategy with particular focus on what content is proving the best engagement and actions amongst the target audience.
- Drive the customer communication strategy by turning data analysis into actionable insights to inform content automation strategies.
- Planning and developing innovative and targeted nurturing campaigns that drive sales opportunities within our contact base.
- Re-activation of lapsed contacts through segmented contact campaigns.
- Effective use of customer segmentation and dynamic content
- Creation and implementation of customer lifecycle strategies
- Work with the Marketing team to produce the most engaging content relevant to the target audiences
- Report on CRM campaigns performance for both strategic and operational use
- Champion CRM related best practices
- Act as the primary contact point / conduit between the Marketing team and the Demand Generation team to understand the insights that will inform campaign targets
- Plan, build and execute campaigns and ensure proper setup of landing pages, all campaign assets, tracking and measurement of results
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal operational deployment teams to ensure campaign deliverables are met
- Regularly measure and report to the leadership team on the performance metrics of campaigns and drive continuous improvement
- Ensure consistent brand communications throughout all internal and external activity
- Working alongside our Content Marketing Manager to co-ordinate a programme of intelligence reports including liaison with in-house insights, design and sales teams as well as external printers
- Any other duties as deemed fit by the business
What you'll need:
- Experience of working with marketing automation and campaign management tools (Hubspot experience would be great), including analytics and segmentation
- Demonstrable depth of data analytics experience
- Knowledge of customer contact strategies including segmentation and dynamic content
- Experience of building and delivering data campaigns and delivering testing strategies
- Good communication skills - able to present analysis at all levels of the business and to non-specialists
- Quality control of data / analysis outputs
- Strong background of effective email marketing
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- Experience of working with marketing automation and campaign management tools, including analytics and segmentation
- A ‘roll up your sleeves’, hands-on self-starter with the capacity to work in what is a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Exceptional analytical skills needed to support analysis requests and transform data into actionable insight
- Capable of prioritising effectively and working in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- A motivated team player and creative problem solver with a passion for delivering results