Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
To support the growth of our industry leading creative design team, we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Digital Design Intern to join our team.
Applications are invited from both Undergraduate and Postgraduate students who have studied Design or a Design related subject.
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity to join a cutting edge, innovative agency where you will have the opportunity to develop your Design skills and further your career by working alongside our existing team on design projects with global clients.
The role will give you the opportunity to learn real world creative skills while working alongside our existing team of Designers, Developers and Creative Leads, learning how to take a digital design project all the way from from concept to completion.
What you'll be doing:
- How to use design software such as Photoshop, Sketch and illustrator.
- Create sketch or wireframe out early concept designs or mock-ups (to quickly illustrate an idea or proposed direction)
- How to produce full creative, user-centred designs based on real client briefs and brand guidelines.
- How to make full campaign creative design and banners etc
- The full digital design process from UX research through to development
- How effectively deal with clients and design feedback
- How to contribute to creative brainstorming sessions to come up with innovative new creative ideas
- How to work closely with our technical development to ensure your designs are technically viable
What you'll need:
- First and foremost, a genuine passion for digital design and a desire to learn
- Some knowledge of how to use design software