Due to our continuing success, we now have an opportunity for a talented individual to join our Paid Marketing Communications team.
We are looking for ambitious, highly organised and dedicated individuals who are strong team players keen to develop their careers within Digital Marketing.
Stickyeyes offers exceptional career prospects to the right candidates and the chance to work at a progressive search based agency.
What you'll be doing:
- Organise personal workload on a daily basis, and ensure any issues are flagged immediately to team leader
- Manage and maintain email inbox with strong organisational structure utilising excel wherever possible in ensuring personal efficiencies meet optimum possibility
- To communicate and negotiate with websites of varying scale, from personal blogs to international publications
- Various ad hoc tasks including keyword research, footprint analysis and other administration duties where required
- Be pro-active in ensuring budgets are never exceeded without prior instruction and report any issues immediately to team leader
- Consider and suggest fresh link building methods
- Complete competitor analysis whenever required, in relation to link footprints and link building activity etc.
What you'll need:
- Be able to show a strong interest in digital marketing, primarily through social media, blogs and additional emerging trends.
- Be educated to a minimum of ‘A’ level standard with good numeracy and English skills
- Have a strong telephone manner, with call centre / customer service experience being an advantage
- A keen eye for detail
- A strong commitment to organisation
- Ideally a qualification in Marketing
- Good working knowledge of Excel would be advantageous