Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
Due to our continuing success, we now have an opportunity for a talented individual to join our Paid Marketing Communications team.
We are looking for ambitious, highly organised and dedicated individuals who are strong team players keen to develop their careers within Digital Marketing.
Zazzle Media offers exceptional career prospects to the right candidates and the chance to work at a progressive search based agency.
What you'll be doing:
- Organise personal workload on a daily basis, and ensure any issues are flagged immediately to team leader
- Manage and maintain email inbox with strong organisational structure utilising excel wherever possible in ensuring personal efficiencies meet optimum possibility
- To communicate and negotiate with websites of varying scale, from personal blogs to international publications
- Various ad hoc tasks and other administration duties where required
- Be pro-active in ensuring budgets are never exceeded without prior instruction and report any issues immediately to team leader
What you'll need:
- Be able to show a strong interest in digital marketing, primarily through social media, blogs and additional emerging trends.
- Be educated to a minimum of ‘A’ level standard with good numeracy and English skills
- Have a strong telephone manner, with call centre / customer service experience being an advantage
- A keen eye for detail
- A strong commitment to organisation
- Ideally a qualification in Marketing
- Good working knowledge of Excel would be advantageous