The capacity to work at pace with a passion for getting things done, you will help facilitate the smooth transition of client prospect work through to the delivery teams ensuring that projects are delivered on time and to an exacting standard.
What you'll be doing:
- Work across different projects, teams and clients making sure they are running to plan and are on schedule, attending progress meetings where necessary
- Target setting and project tracking
- Monitoring capacity and resource levels within departments and planning for future growth needs
- Ensuring all tasks and projects are on target and to plan
- Raising concerns / issues with the Operations Director as soon as they emerge, and contribute to their swift resolution
- Ensure internal processes are adhered to at all times.
- Work within project budget constraints, tracking time spent and costs.
- Make suggestions for improved processes and efficiencies where necessary, and contributing to their development and implementation
- Circulation of weekly internal communications
- Developing strong relationships and trust with clients and colleagues to promote open, honest and effective dialogue at all times
What you'll need:
- Excellent project management, people management and organisational skills
- An adaptable ‘quick learner’ who is happy to be hands-on
- A flexible approach to working hours to meet personal and / or project objectives
- Good listening and evaluation skills with the confidence to challenge and bring your own ideas to the fore in terms of requirements and solutions
- An enthusiasm and passion for digital marketing
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, including Senior Management
- Capable of working across a variety of different delivery teams
- Happy to work in a busy, agile environment
- At least two years’ experience of Project Management / Coordination / Operations Management would be ideal. This role may also suit a candidate with an account management background who has previous hands-on experience of deadlines, communication and relationship building
- A qualifications such as Prince II would be advantageous, though not essential as training will be made available
- Demonstrable knowledge of up to date project management tools and methodologies