Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
A rare opportunity has arisen for someone looking to further their communications career in a unique environment. We are looking for an outstanding candidate who has either 2-3 years’ experience in an agency or in-house environment or a degree in PR / Media Relations with practical PR work experience alongside.
You will have creativity, passion, an overflowing hunger for communications excellence, relentless drive to deliver the work of your life and a desire for total immersion into the ever-changing creative world of digital media.
You love to and have a talent in crafting and condensing key messages succinctly with flair. Alongside this, you see the world in a very visual manner and can communicate well with Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Reddit etc. You understand social media platforms and measurements and can work wonders on the web.
You will be part of a dedicated communications team who deliver outstanding results week in week out. We put the client at the heart of all we do and our love of digital has no end.
- Working closely with the teams to plan and execute integrated strategies blending various elements – chiefly social media (paid & earned), PR and content.
- Regularly producing PR collateral such as press releases, case studies, press packs.
- Prospecting in on PR campaigns across national, regional, consumer and trade
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key influencers and journalists.
- Spending time researching the brand and opportunities for exposure through PR activity.
- Communicating and working closely with other departments across Zazzle Media.
- Working with our strategic teams to make recommendations on PR and social media for clients and prospects.
- Monitoring PR and social trends and relevant industry news to ensure our approach is up-to-date.
LIAISON WITH CLIENTS
- Help to ensure we communicate regularly with all clients as a company and that any concerns they have, are raised and dealt with promptly, professionally and effectively
- Maintain first class relations with every client or prospective client by ensuring a professional, informed and friendly manner at all times
- Maintain a constant rapport with and make a habit of knowing each and every one of our main client contacts for when they may contact the office, or we need to contact them
- Get to know each client you are working with, understand and know their competitors to ensure you place the content we create on relevant sites
- ‘Clients’ also refers to website owners and anyone else we can work with to syndicate content to
The successful candidate must be able to show some understanding of:
- Media relations in an ‘always on’ global environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns for brands.
- Proven professional credibility within communications and online influencers.
- Flexible individual, comfortable with a dynamic, fast paced environment and communicating at all levels.
- Social media expertise across all platforms (professional not just personal).
- Strategic skills.
- Commitment to professional development & strong enthusiasm for keeping abreast of digital trends.
- Blogger community.
We are also looking for an individual who is:
- Has an insatiable appetite for learning
- The ability to communicate effectively