Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
Our Design & Development team continues to grow and evolve, delivering amazing experiences for household brands.
Due to the increasing workload that the team is experiencing, we are looking for a Project Manager who has a history of successfully delivering Design & Development projects within an agency environment. You’ll need to be an energetic, positive, cool under pressure with the gift of being able to motivate others.
It also goes without saying that you’ll have a passion for and knowledge of all things digital and web related, and an awareness of the latest and emerging technologies.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing the design and development project workflow from inception through to client sign-off.
- Ensure timely delivery of all design and development projects, within budget
- Preparation of functional specifications and assisting in technical specifications where needed
- Ensuring every project has detailed project timelines to manage workload and keep project on track
- Marshalling and managing resource requirements required to deliver any given project
- Assist in the preparation of full proposals, quotations and budgets for all design and development projects
- Quality assure all projects along with the provision of risk and issue logs
- Ensuring all work is fully tested before publication
- Lead and manage client / stakeholder relationships, including attending meetings and managing new areas of project scope
- Internal and external reporting and the preparation of monthly billing reports
- Acting as a conduit between the Design & Development team and other teams within the business
- Supporting on pitch documentation and assembly as well as attending presentations as and when required
What you'll need:
- Excellent project management skills with at least 4 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Previous experience of creating functional and technical specifications
- Experience of project managing large corporate and ecommerce websites with complex technical integrations
- Experience of using project management software and tools – JIRA and or Tempo an essential
- Manage and prioritise the delivery of multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and the importance of ensuring this is fully considered from the onset of a project
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Impeccable organisational skills
- A passion for knowledge with a strong desire to learn and deploy new skills
- Strong team player who has the ability to use their initiative and self-manage
- Firm but Fair