Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
Following our acquisition by IPG Mediabrands, part of global network Interpublic Inc, Stickyeyes has become a Centre of Excellence for Search Engine Optimisation and Content Marketing for all EMEA markets.
To help support the roll-out of our proprietary tools, processes and best practices across all Mediabrands EMEA markets we are appointing an analyst that will work directly for the Organic Search Director who sits within our Solutions Department.
You will be responsible for the provision of data-led insights to support EMEA markets as well guiding them on the best approach for both prospects and clients. While the focus is on Search Engine Optimisation and Content Marketing you’ll quickly become well versed in all digital disciplines (as you’ll likely get involved in pitch preparation work). In addition given you’ll have regular contact with over 10 countries you can expect a huge amount of variety. If you have an eye for detail, an analytical mind but also love to juggle multiple projects this is an excellent opportunity to join a very successful global business.
What you'll be doing:
- The initial point of contact for over 10 IPG Mediabrands markets within EMEA
- Training sessions for local markets, mostly phone/WebEx based but may well also require time with the local markets
- Advising on the best approach for building logical SEO keyword sets and occasionally building them yourself
- Producing collateral to support the larger EMEA opportunities/clients
- First line support for Stickyeyes proprietary tools as they are rolled out to markets
- Project Management of all EMEA activities Stickyeyes are assisting with
- Producing a monthly management report outlining key activities
What you'll need:
- An understanding of digital marketing channels, particularly SEO
- Excellence in the use of Microsoft Excel and advanced features such as PIVOT tables, VLOOKUP’s and SUMIF formulas
- Experience in Google Analytics
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, or to be more specific, the ability make great looking slide decks
- Ability to, and a passion for, juggling multiple projects and prioritising accordingly
- Ability to work independently and self-manage without the need for day to day supervision
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work efficiently to tight deadlines
- Ability to interpret large amounts of information and data and identify and articulate actionable insights
- Ability to develop and present insights in a digestible format