Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
As a Data & Web Analytics Executive, you will be working as part of Stickyeyes’ Data & Analytics team to providing web analytics and reporting solutions for clients.
Core duties will include using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio to provide tracking and measurement expertise in support of operational teams, troubleshoot tracking issues and provide best practice tracking implementations for our clients as well as more bespoke data analysis.
You will also be working alongside other departments to provide data and analytics support during client onboarding to ensure new clients are tracking effectively and supporting with day to day web analytics queries from both clients and other departments.
What you will be doing:
- Building Reporting Dashboards for clients
- Auditing Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager Implementations
- Providing excel and data analysis support within the business
- Supporting with web analytics issues across the business
- Supporting the business through internal excel & analytics training
What you will need:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of using Google Analytics
- Knowledge of the underlying data behind Google Analytics
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets including pivot tables, lookups, index & match, if functions, sumifs and averageifs
- Good use of Powerpoint
Good to have:
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Experience with Google Data Studio
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- Experience of other web analytics platforms i.e. Adobe Analytics
- Experience of other dashboarding platforms i.e. Power BI, Tableau
- Demonstrable experience using data