Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
If you find spreadsheets scintillating and have a devotion to data, then this could be the role for you?
We're looking for someone to to aid the smooth running of the Biddable Media Department by providing support and key operational functions to the existing PPC Leads & Senior PPC Leads, along with taking ownership of your own accounts and starting to get involved with more strategic tasks such as forecasting and looking for opportunities to drive growth.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to establish a career in digital marketing. We'll provide all the training that you'll need.
What you'll be doing:
- Creating new campaigns and accounts for PPC clients
- Creating ad copy for paid media ads
- Researching and developing relevant account keyword lists
- Management and ownership of some PPC accounts
- Collating data into internal and external reports
- Adding insight and commentary, in addition to highlighting areas of concern or those that merit further investigation
- Making recommendations on improving client performance
- On-going testing and reporting of ad creative and landing pages etc
- Assisting with other ad hoc campaign tasks as and when required
- Some involvement in strategic tasks such as planning and forecasting
- Any other duties as deemed fit by the business
What you'll need:
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ambitious with a desire to progress through the company and constantly improve your skills and knowledge
- A strong work ethic and sense of timekeeping
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Proficiency in the use of PPC specific tools such as Adwords Editor and AdCenter Desktop would be advantageous, though not necessary