Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
Despite the current pandemic, our clients continue to trade well and are increasing their digital marketing activity. As a consequence, we are now seeking an ambitious Marketing Graduate to join our successful Client Services team in the role of Account Executive.
This exciting opportunity to join a passionate team at entry level which will offer the chance to further develop an existing passion for various aspects of digital marketing, including, in time, the scope to manage your own dedicated portfolio.
What you'll be doing:
You will report into an Account Director, supporting them with the following:
- Reviewing and reporting on campaign performance, requiring excellent written skills
- Internal workflow management with delivery teams to ensure efficient and effective output, to support both client retention and cross-channel revenue opportunities
- Supporting internal communications and meetings, including collating written notes
- Liaising with internal teams to solve problems and ensure smooth project delivery
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients
- Ad-hoc client communication via phone and email across various accounts
What you'll need:
- Be aware of and keen to learn more about developments in search & digital marketing
- Excellent communication skills, including strong written skills
- Able to work as part of a team, but self-motivated enough to prioritise output without guidance
- A passion for digital