Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
Working as part of the Demand Generation team, supporting senior team members in the delivery of email marketing campaigns, lead generation campaigns and email marketing platform integration and roll out.
What you'll be doing:
- Learning about and working with leading automation systems such as Salesforce, Hubspot & Marketo.
- Support with technical implementation for our clients, to configure automation systems to meet key needs as well as functional requirements: for example:
- Salesforce configuration tasks including custom objects, page layouts, workflow and process builder etc
- Marketo configuration tasks including lists, programmes, segmentation, partitions, data imports, exports etc
- Help research and understand client business requirements and translate them into well-architected technical solutions by researching, testing and recommending the most appropriate options that best leverage platforms such as Salesforce, Hubspot and Marketo.
- Support with the creation of training documentation as well as ongoing strategic and technical roadmaps to ensure that they get the best value from their automation solutions.
- Provide standard client automation admin duties including setting up new users, deactivating leavers, reporting, data exports / import, data cleaning etc
- Support in the creation of client reporting.
- Help make sure our internal processes and practices are of the highest standard and ensure best practice is always followed.
What you'll be need:
- Basic knowledge of/an interest in Hubspot, Saleforce and Marketo
- Experience in technology marketing, marketing operations, data centric or equivalent role.
- Strong analytical skills and be metric driven with experience in developing marketing metrics and dashboards.
- Have the ability to communicate and work closely with internal teams as well as client technical teams and other external stakeholders.
- Computer literate with excellent Excel skills.
- Precise and detail-oriented.
- Good communication skills.