Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
Due to continued growth, Stickyeyes are looking for a hard working entry level Digital Designer to help create amazing design for a wide range of global clients.
The successful candidate will be working on massively varied projects alongside our existing team of designers, developers and creative leads, helping to take those projects from concept to completion.
We’re not looking for a run-of-the-mill Artworker to sit in the corner and churn out generic designs, we’re looking for a passionate individual who can contribute to concept discussions by bringing fresh ideas to the table, before creating designs that not only look great, but also address the challenge at hand.
We’re looking for a perfectionist; someone who takes great pride in even the smallest details of their work and who can demonstrate the ability to create inspiring creative design.
- Creation of concept designs and mock-ups to quickly illustrate an idea or proposed direction
- Full campaign creative design based on client briefs and brand guidelines.
- Website layout design / basic wire framing where necessary
- Dissect client feedback and liaise via Client Services to make iterative amendments to visual concepts
- Attend creative ideation sessions and contribute innovative ideas
- A genuine passion for design, total love for the work you do and, crucially, the hunger to continually improve.
- Outstanding conceptual and visual design skills with appreciation of layout, typography and branding
- Ideally an appreciation of front-end development techniques and a basic understanding of HTML and CSS etc
- The ability to communicate ideas visually (e.g. through mood boards, wireframes etc)
- Excellent communication skills
- Phenomenal Adobe Creative Suite / Cloud skills (Photoshop and ideally Illustrator and inDesign)
- Solid ping-pong skills!