Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
We’re looking for a Junior QA Tester/Analyst who is passionate about outputting quality web applications. The ideal person will have a love of technology, high attention to detail, and not be afraid to challenge team members.
We are currently seeking a Junior Quality Assurance Tester/Analyst to join our established Design & Development team. Reporting to the Head of Design & Development and working under the technical guidance of project management, you will:
- Learn how Stickyeyes build websites which enable businesses to operate online.
- Acquire the skills to create test cases to ensure a website meets the requirements set out by the client and other internal teams.
- Be given a full understanding of how to test both mobile and web applications from a design, functional, cross-browser and accessibility perspective.
- Be the front-runner for quality control at Stickyeyes for the delivery and support of client websites.
If you are unsure of your career direction, a Testing role is a great opportunity to expose yourself to a fast-paced role within an ever-changing environment, which will provide you with ample opportunity to develop your own skills, and contribute to the growth of Stickyeyes.
What you’ll need:
- A genuine passion for digital, total love for problem solving and the hunger to continually improve.
- Great communication skills with the ability to share ideas and improve awareness throughout the agency.
- Strong team player who has the ability to use their initiative and self-manage.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- An understanding of popular web browsers across a range of mobile, tablet and desktop platforms.
- Demonstrable study within an computing based subject is preferred.
- An understanding of the building blocks of websites (e.g. HTML, CSS) would be useful but not required.