You’ll live and breathe the written word, have an eye for detail, and a creative flair enabling you to fine-tune the most engaging content for your audience.
As part of our joined-up approach, you will be required to work closely with the wider Marketing Communications team, including our outreach experts, but also with individuals in other departments such as designers, strategists and researchers.
What you'll be doing:
- Creating French campaign copy to be used in various formats including blog content, website content and design-led content.
- Reviewing and proof-reading French copy to ensure our output meets quality requirements.
- Auditing and assessing content marketing campaigns.
- Spending time researching the brand and opportunities for exposure through content marketing.
- Building relationships and promoting content with key French media and influencer contacts.
- Communicating and working closely to achieve campaign objectives with other delivery teams.
- Working with more senior team members to gather data & insights and produce insightful reports.
- Monitoring content trends and relevant industry news to ensure our approach is up-to-date for the French market.
- Actively contributing to the marketing of the department’s services internally and externally.
What you'll need:
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years French creative writing and / or outreach experience, within content marketing or PR
- Ability to interpret a brief and tone of voice to write well for a range of sectors and audiences.
- Professional proofreading experience and the ability to evaluate content effectively.
- Creativity- the ability to come up with out of the box ideas that match the campaign objectives.
- A flexible, organised individual, comfortable with a dynamic, fast-paced environment and communicating at all levels.
- A passion for content marketing is essential, as is your willingness to immerse yourself in client campaigns.
Please forward at least three examples of content that you have written to support your application.