Stickyeyes offers exceptional career prospects to the right candidates and the chance to work at a progressive search based agency.
What you’ll be doing
- Organise personal workload on a daily basis, and ensure any issues are flagged immediately to team leader
- Manage and maintain email inbox with strong organisational structure utilising excel wherever possible in ensuring personal efficiencies meet optimum possibility
- To communicate and negotiate with websites of varying scale, from personal blogs to international publications across Portugal and English language territories in both written and spoken format.
- Various ad hoc tasks including keyword research, footprint analysis and other administration duties where required
- Be pro-active in ensuring budgets are never exceeded without prior instruction and report any issues immediately to team leader
- Consider and suggest fresh link building methods
- Complete competitor analysis whenever required, in relation to link footprints and link building activity etc.
- Translation support across all manner of marketing tasks, from English to Portuguese to the level of a native
- Apply localisation knowledge to the Portuguese market
What you’ll need
- Be able to show a strong interest in digital comms, primarily through social media, blogs and additional emerging trends.
- Be educated to a minimum of ‘A’ level standard with good numeracy and English skills
- Have a strong telephone manner, with call centre/customer service experience being an advantage
- A keen eye for detail
- Native level Portuguese speaker
- A strong commitment to organisation