Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
Stickyeyes has enjoyed considerable success for a number of years, underpinned by a growth strategy that focuses on quality over quantity. Where other agencies take on as many new clients as possible, Stickyeyes’ new business team are dedicated to finding and working with world-class brands with the same ambitions and values as ourselves.
As part of this process, we are looking for a New Business Executive to support our ambitious growth plans. Working alongside our Group Business Director, you will support across all of our new business initiatives and assist our Solutions team with pitch decks, asset creation and RFP responses.
Who are you?
- This role would be perfect for a recent graduate with a passion for digital marketing or someone with 1-2 years experience in a client facing or marketing role, who would like to take the next step in one of the biggest and best-known digital agencies in the country
- You have a good understanding of digital channels and platforms, marketing technology and what brands can do with these to drive growth.
- You’re a quick learner with ambition to build a career in a fast-paced agency environment, alongside some of the brightest and best in the industry.
- You’re well organised and hard-working, with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- You’re keen to forge a career in new business, making introductions and developing relationships with some of the biggest brands in the world.
- You want to work for one of the biggest and best digital agencies in the UK, with excellent career progression prospects across a global network of companies.
- Responsible for a wide range of administrative support across Stickyeyes’ new business function including:
- Pipeline management and reporting using our CRM system Hubspot
- Asset creation and curation
- Supporting pitch teams on proposal creation and responses to RFPs
- Creating sales decks and presentations using outputs of our proprietary datasets and tools
- Assisting the New Business team with the creation of sales collateral and bespoke sector reports
- Supporting with client facing activity such as responding to new sales enquiries, attending early-stage meetings with potential prospects and relationships with long term prospects.
- You’ll be working with the new business and strategy teams, giving you the opportunity to learn from some of the most senior people in the business
- You will work closely with our marketing team, operational department heads and our external Lead Generation agency to support new initiatives and create sales and marketing collateral
- You’ll also align closely with new business teams across our other UK offices in London and Peterborough.
Desired Skills & Experience
Our ideal candidate:
- A passion for marketing and experience working in a similar agency role may be preferable but is not essential.
- Business and commercial acumen. Able to understand the value our services bring to potential prospects and identify key growth opportunities within our prospect base.
- Highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong proficiency in Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- A confident self-starter, who is happy to take the initiative and put forward ideas in an environment that encourages innovation
- Friendly and outgoing by nature, with ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
Why should you apply?
- You’ll have the opportunity to progress your career at one of the best regarded agencies in the country with global network connections.
- You’ll get to work on projects and pitches with some of the biggest and most exciting brands in the world.
- You will have a wide range of learning and development opportunities both internally and externally, as well as the chance to work directly with some of the best digital strategists in the industry.
- Perhaps you’ve seen Stickyeyes’ work and credentials before and want to be a part of that, and you’re keen to join an ambitious team on a growth journey of our own.