Great opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to join the No1 Digital Agency in the North!
As we start to forward plan and look ahead to 2022, and what that looks like from an agile working perspective for our agency - we have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic individual, who excels in a front of house position, and would like to work for a fast and dynamic business.
A key role in that you will be the first point of contact for clients and visitors on a daily basis and will require excellent interpersonal skills in order to be a success in this position. You will also be the first point of contact for operational requirements for the team across the business and will need the ability to manage multiple tasks, scheduling workload appropriately in order to deliver effectively.
A highly visible role that will provide you with the opportunity to develop and with your experience, allow us to improve and continue to drive the effectiveness of the operation.
- Taking and relaying detailed messages
- Answering and redirecting all calls for the business
- Greeting clients and suppliers on arrival, ensuring the reception area is a welcoming environment for clients
Office Management & Administration
- Booking all travel and accommodation for the business, ensuring our processes are followed to a high degree of accuracy
- Setting up / closing down the business each day to a consistent standard
- Helping to arrange off-site meetings and social activities, including sourcing venues, ordering food, organising transport etc.
- Supporting a new flexible working model throughout the business, facilitating bookings for desks and meeting space
- Day to day company administration, as required.
- Managing operational expenditure and reconciliation of spend at the end of each month, alongside finance
- Ensuring stationary and office supplies are well maintained at all times and taking regular stock takes of all supplies, making sure we’re never short of what we need
- Keeping all tidy and supplies replenished
- Maintaining the office facility, carrying out weekly sweeps to ensure the presentation of our office facility is to a high standard
- Awareness of Health & Safety requirements
- High levels of attention to detail and a focus on cost management
- Supporting the Exec team in any PA duties on an ad-hoc basis
- Supporting the Head of HR with general administrative duties
- Supporting with the development of an office manager apprentice.
What you'll need:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Ability to think on your feet with composure, solving any problems that come your way
- Previous experience of running a vibrant reception area is essential
- Professional telephone manner and proven customer service skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office; in particular Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong time management and administrative skills
- Professionally presented, with a polite, friendly, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to multi-task and run the facility to a high standard
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Previous PA experience would be an advantage
- First Aid trained would also be beneficial but full training will be provided
- Health & Safety awareness but full training will be provided