Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
We’re looking for a People Administrator to join our dynamic People Team. As part of the People team, you will help to deliver an efficient HR and Recruitment administrative service, across both our Leeds and Peterborough Offices
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure the company careers page and job boards are updated.
- Provide an advisory service for employee queries ensuring that they are answered swiftly and professionally, supported by our People Advisor.
- Ensure that data is input correctly into any relevant recruitment and HR systems, and kept up to date.
- Prepare and issue appropriate contractual documentation in relation to new starters, leavers and variations of employment, including accurate notification to Payroll.
- Support the delivery of induction sessions and exit interviews.
- Keep all trackers up to date in relation to Learning, Benefits, Payroll and any other areas as and when required.
- Build relationships across the business and help to raise the profile of the team.
- Assist with any ad hoc administrative tasks that may arise.
- Work well with our People Advisor to deliver an efficient and accurate administrative service to employees.
- Any other duties as and when required to support the smooth running of the HR and Learning function, consummate with the level of role.
What you’ll need:
- Ambition and a passion for people!
- Strong organisational skills.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate well at all levels of the organisation.
- Professional in conduct and presentation.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently while using your initiative.
- Be willing to be involved with administration tasks and payroll on a daily basis.
- Any experience in a similar role would be an advantage.