Are you an aspiring writer who can create engaging content? We want to hear from you!
We have a remote working writing position available for an aspiring writer who is fluent or mother tongue in Portuguese.
At Stickyeyes, we create content for global brands. Due to exciting growth, we’re looking for freelance professionals to support our experienced in-house language team.
You’ll be a seasoned and passionate freelance content writer, with experience creating content for various brands and sectors.
An understanding of digital marketing is essential so you’re able to create best in class content for the web.
We’ll work closely with you to brief you on our requirements with support from experts across various teams.
What you’ll be doing
- Writing various types of content with the ability to demonstrate different styles of writing and tones of voice.
- Taking a brief and completing content that meets the guidance.
- Researching topics to ensure content is accurate.
- Translating and localising copy.
- Optimising content to ensure it’s SEO friendly.
- Reviewing and proof-reading content to ensure our output is always of the highest quality and meets our client expectations.
What you’ll need
- Two or more years’ experience in content writing
- An understanding of digital marketing
- A passion for writing and examples of content you’ve created, whether that be a blog or published articles.
- Good attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to turn your hand to various tones of voice and industries.
- You must be classed as self-employed within the country you reside, as we require you to fill out a self-employment declaration
- If we decide to progress your application, we will ask you to complete a 200-word piece of test content to ensure that you’re suitable for the project. This content will only be used to assess your fit for the project, and we will never use test content for commercial purposes.
- The nature of our work is fast-paced so ideally you would have the availability to return requested content within one week.