We have an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly growing Biddable Media team as an account Lead. We are looking for a passionate and results driven individual, who not only strives to deliver the best possible performance for their clients but is also keen to contribute to our team thought leadership and knowledge sharing.
The Biddable Media team focuses on a wide range of channels, including Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Amazon, YouTube, Spotify and more!
What you’ll be doing:
- Day to day ownership of your roster of clients
- Day to day biddable tasks, including overseeing budget and campaign management, account builds, data analysis, etc.
- Making strategic recommendations and plans to improve performance
- Presenting strategic approaches to campaigns
- Planning and forecasting
- Helping to manage the time and training of the executives who support you on your accounts
- Leading biddable communications with clients across emails, calls and QBRs
- Managing relationships with suppliers
- Undergoing any biddable channel training made available to us
- Contributing to thought leadership
- Assisting with cross-team integration
- Identifying potential new opportunities for the Biddable team
- Potential opportunities to get involved with new business
- Encouraged to get involved with company marketing material
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years experience in a Biddable Media role
- Thorough understanding of all areas of Biddable, ideally including search, shopping, GDN, YouTube, etc.
- Ability to assume full ownership of your accounts across a range of verticals
- Innovative mindset, willing to recommend and test new strategies for your clients
- High level of proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong data analysis skills
- Confident presentation and client communication skills
- Able to delegate and manage the time of executives
- Forecasting and planning experience
- A passion for the tech and biddable media world
- A positive can-do attitude
- Flexibility to support the demands of the agency and our clients