Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work closely with world-class brands to deliver gold-standard digital PR?
As a PR Campaign Manager you will lead your own client accounts to manage and grow, working closely with a team of executives to run digital PR activity. We’re looking for someone who loves working across teams to achieve goals, executing integrated strategies that include content, PR and social media, leading to award-winning campaigns.
What you'll be doing:
- Leading on our key digital PR accounts, including household brand names in both B2B and B2C spaces.
- Planning and executing PR campaigns, social and always-on outreach
- Working across a variety of clients in the finance, fashion, pharma, sports and motoring categories
- Building relationships with key journalists and influencers
- Helping to mentor junior members of the team
- Working with third and first party data to create attention-grabbing stories
- Creating press releases and media materials to make your stories soar
- Working with departments like Design and Development, SEO and Content to bring to life new ideas that will drive results
- Being responsible for client PR performance and attending client meetings
- Taking responsibility for hours used on accounts across your account team
- Championing the team internally and externally with marketing and knowledge sharing
- Honing our outreach processes to ensure they’re the best in the business
What you'll need:
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years social media & PR experience, this could be gained within a PR, digital or marketing agency setting or in house
- Ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns for brands.
- Excellent organisational
- Creativity- the ability to come up with out of the box ideas that match the campaign objectives.
- An innate understanding of commercial value and measuring the success/failure of a project.
- A nose for data, with the ability to understand basic to intermediate data sourcing techniques
- A flexible individual, comfortable with a dynamic, fast-paced environment and communicating at all levels.
- A passion for PR and social media is essential, as is your willingness to immerse yourself in client campaigns.
- An understanding of or an enthusiasm to learn about the digital landscape and its impact on the future of the PR industry.