Reporting to the Head of Earned Marketing Communications, you’ll be responsible for leading PR and social media strategy on a number of high profile client accounts, many of which span multiple countries. This includes working to existing long term strategies and developing creative campaigns that hit key client objectives, each of which is executed by a team of PR and social media specialists.
As a senior member of the delivery team, you’ll be responsible for a number of PR staff at various levels and supporting their professional development. Further to this, you will be required to support new business efforts on a proactive and reactive basis, working closely with our dedicated sales and strategy teams for pitches and proposal generation.
This role would best suit someone with agency experience, ideally with big brands, a working knowledge of the digital landscape and International PR.
- Instilling best practice PR methods into the team and each campaign
- Mentoring and training the team to develop and improve their PR skills
- Assisting with new business leads on PR, social media and influencer engagement
- Managing and leading the PR work for our larger key accounts
- Reviewing and signing off reports, projects & concepts
- Championing the department internally and externally and participating in thought-leadership
- Monitoring industry trends to spot opportunities or new developments to share with the team or wider business if required
- Shouting about positive results across the team and wider business
- Highlighting opportunities for our clients to be reactive to what’s happening in the wider world and the media
- Highlighting opportunities for our clients to expand their scope of activity with us
- Any other duties as deemed fit by the business
- At least 4 years’ experience in a senior PR position, ideally from an agency environment
- Ability to demonstrate experience in managing campaigns for notable B2C or B2B brands
- Digital knowledge – online PR tactics, social media, influencer engagement, content marketing
- Experience managing or leading a successful team with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- A demonstrable passion for PR with a proven track record of achieving coverage for clients and an acute understanding of how PR can deliver against client objectives
- You’ll be hungry, tenacious, energetic and entrepreneurial in your thinking with a can-do attitude with a determination to deliver work to the highest of standards
- A self-starter possessing outstanding oral and written communication skills