Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
Stickyeyes are actively looking to recruit a programmatic trader to work within our expanding biddable media department.
The role will report directly in to the Head of Biddable Media and Paid Media Director. The individual selected will be responsible for over-seeing and owning the deployment of all programmatic campaigns working across a potential 18 different DSP’s in collaboration with our agency partners at Cadreon.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to really step up and make programmatic their own, integrating with wider IPG Mediabrands colleagues and agencies, and learning about the role programmatic plays across wider digital marketing channels within Stickyeyes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creation and set-up of new programmatic campaigns
- Taking full ownership of campaign monitoring, analysis and optimisation
- Lead the trafficking process of programmatic activity utilising Google Campaign Manager for ad serving, insights and analysis on performance levels
- Help build awareness and knowledge of programmatic activity within the wider biddable media team
- Establish strong relationships with wider client services Account Managers and other external stakeholders involved in your client accounts
- Build a deep understanding of our clients business strategies and objectives, tailoring how these can be applied to deliver media buying goals
- Develop weekly, monthly and ad hoc client reports on performance and optimisation recommendations
- Adhere to clients approval and inventory policies, and any other important media buying procedures or controls
- Develop strong relationships with the wider Cadreon network in London and with 3rd party DSP / DMP providers
- Keep up to date with the latest trends / and industry news in regards to programmatic / media buying activities
What you’ll need:
- 9 to 18 months proven experience as a programmatic trader or operating within an equivalent role
- Experience working on DSP’s such as DV360 and The Trade Desk are desirable but not essential
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Competency in the Microsoft Office package, primarily MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills both with internal stakeholders and clients
- Ability to be able to understand and interpret data in order to solve complex problems
- Experience in ad trafficking and using Campaign Manager
- Ability to work as part of a team and also be a motivated self-starter, who is a pro-active thinker
- Have an aptitude for learning about integration of programmatic in wider digital marketing channels