Due to the creation of a new team within the agency, an exciting entry level role has been created for a Research & Insights Analyst with a passion for marketing, problem solving and attention to detail.
You will be responsible for supporting the senior team members on the delivery of meaningful insights and strategic direction across the agency’s full range of digital marketing disciplines (including SEO, Biddable Media, Content, Social Media and User Experience), in addition to primary research and audience insights. An appreciation of these areas and how they can be utilised to meet business objectives and drive performance is desirable.
Your day-to-day role will involve providing insights to senior team members across our Research & Insights and Solutions teams to use when shaping their digital marketing strategies or compiling consultancy projects. Therefore, the ability to gather and analyse data, extrapolate meaningful insights and produce recommendations from this is paramount to the role, as is attention to detail and strong communication skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing data insights and collateral for sales meetings/pitches, client reviews and digital consultancy projects.
- Identifying opportunities for new sales and to grow accounts across the existing client base.
- Supporting existing clients and internal stakeholders with ad-hoc data analysis.
- Assisting in the creation, implementation and analysis of primary research methodologies.
- Creating thought leadership to market the Research & Insights team and they agency in general.
- Assisting in the fostering of trusting relationships with prospects, clients and internal stakeholders.
What you’ll need:
- Formal qualifications are not a pre-requisite. A high intellectual capability, ability to think logically, meticulous attention to detail and good business sense are.
- High standards of output with a meticulous eye for detail and accuracy to achieve this.
- Quick and diligent learner, who is passionate about growing their digital marketing knowledge.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of information, identify actionable insights and present them in a digestible format.
- Experience/understanding of:
- Marketing principles and how these fit within business (essential).
- Digital marketing channels including SEO, Content Marketing, Biddable Media, UX and Social Media (desirable).
- Primary research methodologies (questionnaires, focus groups etc.) and audience insights (desirable).
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Advanced Excel knowledge is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative mind set.
- Ability to perform under pressure; managing multiple projects and working to tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.