We’re a digital first agency, working with clients across the pharmaceutical sector. We work with some of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies across a range of therapy areas, helping to educate and shape perceptions among healthcare professionals, patients and the general public alike.
As part of Life Sciences by Stickyeyes (LSS) you will enjoy the benefits of being part of a large leading digital marketing agency yet also have the autonomy to help shape the LSS digital offering.
With a passion for marketing, problem solving and the personal drive to go the extra mile to exceed client expectations, you will join an exciting growing team committed to delivering excellence in strategy, service delivery and results in the Life Sciences sector.
Reporting to the Principal or Senior Consultant, you will be expected to be an adaptable, proactive and credible individual who takes the initiative.
You will have a good level of existing digital knowledge and be enthusiastic to learn more about our core business areas and how they work within the Life Sciences industry. In addition, you will be expected to have strong time, interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) in order to ensure projects are delivered to a high standard and client expectations are met.
Experience working in a client services capacity within a marketing agency or consultancy environment would be beneficial, but, most importantly, it’s your can-do attitude and approach we’re interested in.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting and building strong and effective working relationships with clients and internal teams.
- Supporting senior client leads on day to day running of client accounts.
- Producing (and following) accurate timing plans, ensuring that all client outputs are delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Preparing and presenting regular performance summaries to each client account.
- Understanding the client’s objectives and how LSS output can best work to achieve them.
- Working with the Operational teams regarding the management of projects ensuring client and internal expectations are delivered on.
- Take ownership for administrative tasks associated with the smooth running of client accounts (e.g. meeting minutes, organisation of invoicing, and status documents).
- Take ownership and lead on smaller projects and client accounts where required.
- Support team members with their roles and responsibilities.
- Bring an entrepreneurial mindset to each task, showing curiosity and pursuing new and better ways of doing things.
- Working with your line manager to identify new client opportunities.
- Assist with developing and knowledge sharing of the LSS proposition and activity across the business.
- Constantly working to expand your own marketing knowledge and understanding how this can be of benefit to LSS.
Required key skills:
- Passion, creativity and problem solving skills with a can-do attitude.
- A confident and engaging communicator with the ability to present to clients if required.
- High standards for quality output and an excellent attention to detail.
- Proactivity and a willingness to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of latest digital marketing opportunities and technology advancements.
- The ability to adapt your communications skills to suit rapidly changing client circumstances and internal teams so that you can achieve the best outcome for all stakeholders.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Educated to degree level, or digital marketing industry experience.
- Experience working in a client services capacity within a marketing agency or consultancy environment would be beneficial but not essential
- Marketing knowledge, whether self-taught or from experience, with a desire to build on the areas of digital and technology marketing channels including Biddable Media, Direct Buys, Design & Development, Video, Content and PR and SEO.
- Proven experience of managing multiple projects or tasks, as well as stakeholders and other external suppliers aligned to your clients. This could be at a university level.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office 365 software.
What we offer
We guarantee that your career with us will be varied and exciting. Every day here will present a different challenge and if you work smart and are the best at what you do, your time here will produce endless possibilities for your future.
You will get our support in developing your skills at every step of your career journey with us. Your manager will help you create a tailored career path and through our in-house experts, and online performance management and learning and development tool, you will have access to a wide range of internal and external courses.
We aim to provide all our staff with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop to your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency both in the UK and globally.
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So we also offer a range of benefits:
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing with length of service. In addition to your annual holiday entitlement, the office usually closes between Christmas & New Year
- Excellent pension
- Healthcare cover
- Flexible working hours and working from home options
- Generous Maternity & Paternity Pay
- Retail discounts
- Flexible benefits including Dental, Travel insurance, Ride2Work, GymFlex and many more!