Content is at the heart of everything we do at Stickyeyes, and we are on the look-out for experienced writers to join the team.
The ideal candidates will have at least 3 years’ experience writing for a wide variety of B2B and B2C clients, across areas as diverse as health, fitness, lifestyle, finance, and travel.
You’ll live and breathe the written word, be a perfectionist when it comes to the detail, and have a creative flair enabling you to produce engaging content for any audience.
As part of our joined up approach, you will be required to work closely with the wider Marketing Communications team, including our social media and PR experts, but also with individuals in other departments such as designers, SEO strategists and researchers.
What you'll be doing:
- Researching, writing, creating and editing compelling and creative content for a wide range of digital marketing communications plus some offline content
- To brief and/or review the content of other writers (internal and freelance) as required
- To attend and participate in client meetings, as required Spending time researching the brand and opportunities for exposure through content marketing
- Communicating and working closely with other delivery teams, particularly within Marketing Communications (PR & Social Media) & SEO
- Working with our senior strategic teams to make recommendations on content marketing for clients and prospects
- Mentoring and supporting more junior content team members to develop their content skills and expertise
- Working with more senior team members to gather data & insights
- Monitoring content trends and relevant industry news to ensure our approach is up-to-date
What you'll need:
- Ideally a minimum of 3+ years content marketing experience (where possible, NCTJ trained)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns for brands
- Ability to write well for a range of sectors and audiences, taking into account tone of voice and brand guidelines
- Ideally have Consumer Finance writing experience
- Understanding of the impact of content on user experience
- Excellent grasp of the English language and ability to proof-read and evaluate content effectively
- Creativity - the ability to come up with out of the box ideas that match the campaign objectives
- Excellent organisational skills
- An innate understanding of commercial value and measuring the success/failure of a project
- A flexible individual, comfortable with a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- A passion for content marketing is essential, as is your willingness to immerse yourself in client campaigns
- An understanding of or an enthusiasm to learn about the digital landscape and its impact on the future of the content marketing industry