Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work closely with world-class brands to deliver gold-standard digital PR?
As a Senior PR Campaign Manager you will be leading our most prestigious accounts – household brands known around the globe. You will be spearheading all activity on accounts, including campaigns and always-on PR and social activity, organising your account team to deliver superb results for your clients.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing projects end-to-end, holding responsibility for project delivery
- Line managing executive and senior executive team members and being responsible for their development
- Taking ownership of key PR and social accounts (across a range of industries- both B2B & B2C) and implementing the strategy as directed by the Solutions Team
- Contributing to sales pitches
- Developing and overseeing PR and social campaigns- producing press and social collateral and media relations where applicable
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key influencers and journalists
- Managing and overseeing social consultancy and social media management
- Working closely with other operational teams on accounts, encouraging communication & collaboration
- Regularly problem-solving and supporting the team where issues arise
- Monitoring PR and social trends and relevant industry news and sharing with the wider team
- Producing robust campaign reports to demonstrate clear ROI and supporting team to improve their reporting technique
- Evaluating and assessing campaigns to highlight strengths and weaknesses of our approaches and processes, making recommendations for future activity
- Actively contributing to the marketing of the department’s services internally and externally
- Mentoring and supporting more junior team members to develop their PR and social skills
What you'll need:
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years social media & PR experience, this couldgained within a PR, digital or marketing agency setting or in house
- Ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns for brands.
- Proven credibility, with established relationships with online influencers.
- Creativity- the ability to come up with out of the box ideas that match the campaign objectives.
- An innate understanding ofcommercial value and measuring the success/failure of a project.
- A flexible individual, comfortable with a dynamic, fast-paced environment and communicating at all levels.
- A passion for PR and social media is essential, as is your willingness to immerse yourself in client campaigns.