Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
Demand Generation is one of our fastest-growing service offerings. Having grown revenues by almost 100% year on year, we are looking to grow our team of experts to ensure we have the best people, to deliver the very best results for our growing and varied client portfolio.
In this role you’ll primarily be responsible for all aspects of the marketing & sales Tech Stack configuration and administration, mainly across the Marketo & Salesforce platforms.
You’ll be given the freedom to develop your role and we encourage our people to push new ideas and challenge our current processes and approach. You will be joining a team of experts with very varied skill sets from whom you will be able to learn. You will also be able to work on a variety of different clients and projects so no two days will be the same.
What you'll be doing:
- Hands-on technical implementation for our clients, and have the ability to configure automation systems to meet key needs as well as functional requirements: for example:
- Salesforce configuration tasks including custom objects, page layouts, workflow and process builder etc
- Marketo configuration tasks including lists, programmes, segmentation, partitions, data imports, exports etc
- Work with other external suppliers to integrate middleware and APIs in order to give our end users an enhanced data experience.
- Capture and understand client business requirements and translate them into well-architected technical solutions by researching, testing and recommending the most appropriate options that best leverage platforms.
- Ongoing strategic and technical roadmaps to ensure that clients get the best value from their automation solutions.
- Client automation admin duties including setting up new users, deactivating leavers, reporting, data exports / import, data cleaning etc
- Support client end users to resolve issues within applications.
- Training client users and providing documentation of the current workflows and processes.
- Monitor and manage data quality, providing quality reports related to specific areas of the business such as Marketing, Sales & Product.
- Ensure our internal processes and practices are of the highest standard.
- Maintaining client CRM tools to improve processes within Marketing, Demand Generation, Sales, Customer Success and other supporting departments.
- Working to streamline client marketing and sales life cycle management processes.
What you'll need:
- Knowledge and experience supporting a wide range of marketing and sales tactics.
- Highly tuned analytical skills with experience of developing marketing metrics and dashboards.
- Strong understanding of marketing, sales operations and campaign management.
- Clearly demonstrable experience of working with marketing automation platforms i.e Marketo, Hubspot etc
- Computer literate with excellent Excel skills, detail orientated with a desire to constantly learn and improve.
- Experience with managing your own time and projects.
- Capable of communicating clearly, both internally and with client technical teams and stakeholders.