Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
We are looking for an individual who has a basic knowledge of SEO and content with a desire to build a career within the digital marketing industry.
SEO is at the heart of everything we do as a business, not simply a service bolted on to other offerings as an afterthought. We see search, specifically SEO, as the pivotal cog in the digital marketing machine.
What you'll be doing:
- Conducting keyword research and analysis
- Keyword clustering and mapping
- SEO Content auditing
- SERPs and competitor benchmarking and analysis
- SEO Market landscaping data and analysis
- Develop skills using the Stickyeyes tool set.
- Support with strategic direction using key data
- Support with organic content performance tracking
- Gain a good understanding of current SEO content strategies and clients
- Ad-hoc SEO tasks as required
- Any other duties as deemed fit by the business
What you'll need:
- A basic understanding of SEO / digital content / internet technologies and the commercial benefit that can be delivered
- Self-starter, with a passion for digital marketing
- A good working knowledge of Excel
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment