Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
We’re looking for an amazing Studio Manager to come and join our Design & Development team as it continues to grow and evolve, delivering amazing digital experiences for household brands like LG, Hertz and Canon.
Day to day, the role will involve you scoping out work and planning resources for our Design, Development, UX and Video teams.
So you’ll need to be an energetic, positive, people person who’s cool under pressure. You’ll also the gift of being able to motivate others (while spinning one or two plates).
What you'll be doing:
- Coordinate the time and workflow of the busy studio team
- Help projects move seamlessly from initial brief through to final go-live
- Ensure the team is fully briefed, happy and able to do their best work
- Assist in the creation of costings and quotes for new work
- The creation of solid workable project timelines
- Help manage both internal and client stakeholder relationships, including attending meetings and managing new areas of project scope
- Internal and external reporting and the preparation of monthly billing reports
What you'll need:
- Great planning and project management skills
- Ideally some previous experience of working in an agency or similar fast paced environment
- Experience of using project management software and tools – such as JIRA, Tempo or similar
- Some general digital / creative knowledge would be an advantage but not a 100% necessary
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Impeccable organisational skills
- A great team player who has the ability to use their initiative