Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
Become part of the expanding Stickyeyes Design & Development team implementing web based solutions for new and existing international clients. Collaborating with other creatives to produce user centred and technically amazing solutions with the highest standard of UX possible.
- Creating well-structured and creative front-end mark-up.
- Contribute creative ideas and guidance to new projects.
- Interpret client briefs to deliver technical specifications for new website projects.
- Provide accurate timescales on new development tasks.
- Ensure that every step of the development process from conceptualisation to documentation is completed to the highest standard.
- Advocate and take part in ‘peer reviews’, offering constructive feedback on colleagues’ work as well as receiving it
- Collaborate effectively with clients and other areas of the business to ensure efficient handover of projects throughout. design and development phases.
- Some experience working with common CMS platforms for clients such as WordPress, Drupal and Magneto.
- Massive enthusiasm and passion for learning new web technologies and an even bigger desire to share them with clients and colleagues.
- Ability to multi-task and manage own time effectively.
- The ability to communicate technical concepts regardless of who you’re talking to.