- Creating well-structured and creative front-end mark-up.
- Contribute creative ideas and guidance to new projects.
- Interpret client briefs to deliver technical specifications for new website projects.
- Provide accurate timescales on new development tasks.
- Ensure that every step of the development process from conceptualisation to documentation is completed to the highest standard.
- Advocate and take part in ‘peer reviews’, offering constructive feedback on colleagues’ work as well as receiving it
- Collaborate effectively with clients and other areas of the business to ensure efficient handover of projects throughout. design and development phases.
- Some experience working with common CMS platforms for clients such as WordPress, Drupal and Magneto.
- Massive enthusiasm and passion for learning new web technologies and an even bigger desire to share them with clients and colleagues.
- Ability to multi-task and manage own time effectively.
- The ability to communicate technical concepts regardless of who you’re talking to.