Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
Here at Stickyeyes we create world-class content for a range of exciting clients and we’re currently looking for a writer to join our team as a Content Executive.
You’ll live and breathe the written word, be a perfectionist when it comes to the detail and are now looking for your first step into the world of content marketing.
You’ll work with a team of experts, from ex-journalists to experienced copywriters, to deliver high-quality content for our clients. You’ll create content for brands across a range of sectors – from travel to finance, from lifestyle and health. You’ll also get the opportunity to work with our PR team on campaigns and create content that our design team will turn into exciting and engaging visual pieces.
What you’ll be doing
- Working on various types of written content with the ability to demonstrate different styles of writing and tones of voice.
- Reviewing and proof-reading content to ensure our output is always of the highest quality and meets our client expectations.
- Working closely with senior members of the team to ensure content follows digital and SEO best practice.
- Managing your own content workload, meeting deadlines and prioritising tasks.
- Supporting more senior team members in brainstorms and with the development of content.
What you’ll need
- A passion for writing and examples of content you’ve created, whether that be a blog or published articles.
- A degree in a related subject such as English, Marketing or Journalism.
- An excellent grasp of the English language and the ability to effectively proofread content.
- The ability to turn your hand to various tones of voice and industries.
- An understanding of or an enthusiasm to learn about the digital landscape and its impact on the future of the content marketing industry.
What you’ll get
- An immersive introduction to the world of digital marketing and content creation.
- A role with the six-time winner of Prolific North’s Top Digital Agency award.
- Support and feedback from experienced writers who are experts in digital marketing.
- The opportunity to work with a range of exciting global brands and household names.
- Training throughout your role to develop your content marketing skills and writing.
- The ability to work flexibly from home as well as in the office.