- What Is SEO?
- Search Engine Optimisation Basics
- Website Auditing
- SEO Strategy
- Website Optimisation
- Content Optimisation
- Link Analysis Auditing
- Link Removal
- Link Deployment
- Google Penalty Removal
- Local SEO
- Mobile SEO
- App Optimisation
- Search Consultancy
- SEO Reporting
- Website Migration
- International SEO
- SEO Tools
Why should you consider SEO during a migration?
Migrations to different domains, platforms, structures or even designs should be treated with the highest level of caution, too often SEO goes unconsidered during these migrations with sometimes catastrophic results.
We’ve classified a number of different migration scenarios;
- Technology/Platform migrations: Complex migration process with fundamental changes to your website often requiring large amounts of resource from an SEO perspective. All elements of the full migration process have to be considered.
- Design/Functionality migrations: Simple migration process with changes to design and code often requiring minimal amounts of resource from an SEO perspective. Only a few elements of the migration process are usually considered here.
- Structural and architecture migrations: Multifaceted migration process often requiring moderate levels of resource from an SEO perspective. Some elements of the migration process have to be considered, more if the URL structures are changed.
- Domain name change: Complicated migration process often requiring large amounts of resource from an SEO perspective if URL structure is changed not as much if URL structure remains the same. Most elements of the full migration process have to be considered, all if URL structures are changed.
The more complex the migration the higher the level the support is needed to mitigate the increased levels of risk at play.
Stickyeyes Migration Support
At Stickyeyes we understand that each migration is unique and that development restrictions and deadlines can affect the outcome of a migration that’s why we encourage our clients and prospects to undertake an on-boarding session from the offset so that SEO is at the forefront and considered right the way through until completion.
Flexibility that suits you
We have delivered migrations both as consultancy projects and also for existing clients that have proved successful in terms of minimising impact and building foundations for SEO growth in the future. Want to learn more? View our case studies to see how we helped brands on their migrations.