This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, motivated and organised IT apprentice to develop their career in a fast-paced forward thinking organisation.
Reporting to the IT Manager, you will be responsible for supporting over 100 users on a day to day basis.
What you'll be doing:
- Supporting the IT Manager in his day to day duties
- Providing technical and software support to all members of staff via our helpdesk ticketing system
- Configuring new IT hardware for new users and upgrading existing hardware where needed
- Escalating unresolved issues to the IT Manager
- Assist in IT planned projects as required
- Continuously work on enhancing knowledge of the business and technologies and keeping up to date with changes to effectively support Stickyeyes
- Any other duties as deemed fit by the business
What you'll need:
- A passion for Information Technology
- Excellent administrative skills
- The desire to undertake an Apprenticeship
- Efficient and self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills