Due to our continuing success, we now have an opportunity for a talented individual to join our growing UX team.
This role would particularly suit an ambitious psychology, web development, or design graduate.
We are looking for an ambitious, highly organised and dedicated individual who is a strong team player and keen to develop their careers within Digital Marketing. Stickyeyes offers exceptional career prospects to the right candidates and the chance to work at a progressive search based agency.
If you are unsure of your career direction, an entry-level UX role is a great opportunity to expose yourself to a fast-paced role within an ever-changing environment, which will provide you with ample opportunity to develop your own skills, and contribute to the growth of Stickyeyes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Carry out UX Audits on client websites, highlighting areas for improvements and suggestions for change
- Analysis of analytics data to identify key drop off points in the user journey as well as any trends in user behaviour
- Facilitation and analysis of User Testing sessions, listening to and observing how users interact with websites
- Carry out in-depth competitor analysis
- Writing up and presenting back key findings and recommendations
- Planning of A/B testing programmes
- Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders
What you’ll need:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work both independently and within a team
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Comfortable working on multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Proactive and positive attitude
- A passion for UX and a thirst to improve your knowledge & skillset