Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
Due to the ongoing development of our leading-edge PR offering, and to support the growth of the team, we are now looking for a motivated and enthusiastic PR Intern to join our team.
Applications are invited from anybody who can evidence a passion for all things PR.
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity to join a leading, global agency where you will have the opportunity to develop your PR skills with the potential to further your career.
What you'll be doing:
- Research into brand and opportunities for exposure through online PR
- Involvement in content creation for press and idea generation
- Sell-in campaigns to press and influencers
- Build and manage relationships with journalists and bloggers
- Manage social networks
- Gathering all data and pulling together reports
- Championing the department internally and externally and participate in thought-leadership
- Monitor industry trends to spot opportunities or new developments and share with the team or wider business if required
- Shout about positive results across the team and wider business
- Highlight opportunities for our clients to be reactive to what’s happening in the wider world and the media
- Highlight opportunities for our clients to expand their scope of activity with us
- Any other duties as deemed fit by the business
What you'll need:
- Confidence to build relationships with journalists, influencers and key stakeholders
- Creativity- the ability to come up with out of the box ideas
- A passion for PR is essential, as is your willingness to immerse yourself in client campaigns
- An understanding of or an enthusiasm to learn about the digital landscape and its impact on the future of the PR and content industry
- Proactive, using initiative to solve problems for our clients
- Organised, committed to the industry and a reliable member of staff