Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
Are you an aspiring financial writer who can create engaging content? We want to hear from you!
We have a remote working writing position available for an ambitious writer who is fluent or mother tongue in US-English.
We’re interested in speaking to people based in the US who can write about a range of subjects when it comes to financial services.
A genuine passion for the written word is a must, along with strong communication skills.
The ideal candidate will also:
- Have 5 or more years of writing experience in financial services
- Have an understanding of SEO and what to consider in digital copy
- Be able to confidently follow a brief
- Have a good research capability to ensure submitted content is accurate
- You must be classed as self-employed within the US, as we require you to fill out a self-employment declaration.
- If we decide to progress your application, we will ask you to complete a short piece of test content (200 words) to ensure that you’re suitable for the project. We will never use test content for commercial purposes.
This is a self-employed, work from home position and all contact will be done via email. Please attach a few examples of financial writing you’ve previously done.
If you think you would be right for the job, please click ‘apply now’ and we look forward to hearing from you.