Due to our continuing success, we now have an opportunity for a talented individual to join our growing UX team.
We are looking for an ambitious, highly organised and dedicated individual who is a strong team player and keen to develop their careers within Digital Marketing. Stickyeyes offers exceptional career prospects to the right candidates and the chance to work at a progressive search based agency.
If you are unsure of your career direction, an entry-level UX role is a great opportunity to expose yourself to a fast-paced role within an ever-changing environment, which will provide you with ample opportunity to develop your own skills, and contribute to the growth of Stickyeyes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Carry out UX Audits on client websites, highlighting areas for improvements and suggestions for change
- Analysis of analytics data to identify key drop off points in the user journey as well as any trends in user behaviour
- Facilitation and analysis of User Testing sessions, listening to and observing how users interact with websites
- Carry out in-depth competitor analysis
- Writing up and presenting back key findings and recommendations
- Planning of A/B testing programmes
- Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders
What you’ll need:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work both independently and within a team
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Comfortable working on multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Proactive and positive attitude
- A passion for UX and a thirst to improve your knowledge & skillset