Sign up to join the webinar on Friday 29 April 12:00 – 13:00 (BST)
No matter how good the content is, creating traction in a crowded market is a key component in delivering success. It isn’t enough to simply rely on people finding your content, you need to actively promote it across the three core marketing communications channels.
With audiences increasingly finding ways to avoid branded content, and social networks limiting the reach of your brand message, Danny will discuss how you can ensure that your content makes a mark on your audiences, using techniques that overcome the key barriers to content distribution.
This will include:
- Why you can no longer rely on organic content distribution to reach your audiences.
- How you can take advantage of owned and earned media alongside your content.
- How to develop clear, realistic objectives for your content to demonstrate the value of your campaign.
- The importance of understanding your audience’s online behaviour to help shape and deliver a tailored promotional plan.
- Attract new audiences through a paid promotion model that will match your target demographic profiles.
Meet the presenter:
Danny Blackburn, Content Director, Stickyeyes
Danny leads the content team at Stickyeyes, the largest independent digital agency in the UK working with international brands to develop content strategy and creative campaigns. He’s previously worked for clients including Asda and EE as well as leading the digital journalism and social media operation at PA – the UK’s national news agency – covering news, sport and marketing.