Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
We’re looking for a People Advisor to join our dynamic People Team. You’ll help to enhance our ability to attract, engage and retain talented people and ensure Stickyeyes remains the Leeds agency of choice.
As part of the People team, you will help to deliver an efficient HR and Recruitment administrative service, as well as supporting our Head of HR and Head of Recruitment and line managers at both our Leeds and Peterborough Offices.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support with resourcing candidates using various techniques such as; Boolean/X-ray searches, Social Media platforms and online Job Boards.
- Supporting with sifting and interviewing across all of our teams.
- Create vital research tools such as contact lists and market maps.
- Ensure the company careers page and job boards are updated.
- Provide an advisory service for employee queries ensuring that they are answered swiftly and professionally, working with our other People Advisor.
- Ensure that the data is input correctly into any relevant recruitment and HR systems, and kept up to date.
- Prepare and issue appropriate contractual documentation in relation to new starters, leavers and variations of employment, including accurate notification to Payroll.
- Support in the preparation of reports.
- Support the delivery of induction sessions and exit interviews.
- Assist in the circulation of employee engagement surveys and in the delivery of any actions which may arise as a result of these.
- Keep all trackers up to date in relation to Learning, Benefits, Payroll and any other areas as and when required.
- Identify improvements across the People function and escalate these as appropriate.
- Support the Head of People with any employee issues as and when they arise.
- Support line managers with the implementation of policy and in the smooth running of their teams.
- Help cement the People strategy across the Stickyeyes Group.
- Build relationships across the business and help to raise the profile of the team.
- Assist with any ad hoc administrative tasks that may arise.
- Any other duties as and when required to support the smooth running of the HR and Learning function, consummate with the level of role.
What you’ll need:
- Ambition and a passion for people!
- Strong organisational skills.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate well at all levels of the organisation.
- Professional in conduct and presentation.
- Experience of working both in a HR team and in Recruitment, especially around resourcing and interviewing.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently while using your initiative.
- Ideally worked within a small to medium business in a similar role.
- Be willing to be involved with administration tasks and payroll on a daily basis as well as helping to roll out strategic initiatives.
- Be flexible and used to the demands of working in a medium business in a busy team.