Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
You will be developing strategic media plans based on our client’s briefs for ABM campaigns.
You’ll take the client’s account lists, budget and brief and recommend the best mix of channels for deployment and work with your team to deploy quickly to generate leads for our clients.
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for leading the planning and delivery of the ABM strategy and plans.
- Oversee the ABM programs for our clients ensuring client briefs are strategically met and executed to deliver pipeline growth and ROI
- Work with the teams to create media plans and proposals across all relevant channels (email marketing and paid social)
- Work with the team to produce weekly reports on campaign performance and provide recommendations for optimization using your strategic input.
- Work with the HoD / Director to ensure changes to pipeline initiatives that are proposed are feasible before instructing the deployment teams to test and report back
- Ensure that each activity is tracked and measured utilising data and dashboards to inform future programs and investments.
- Work closely with client services and other relevant teams in the business to deliver the full spectrum ABM solution
- Work in partnership with clients to continually define their ABM goals and ensure plans are in place for growth for 3,6,12 month intervals
- Share knowledge and industry updates with internal teams and the client, setting yourself as the go-to for all things ABM related
What you'll need:
- Deep hands on knowledge of email marketing and Paid Social - specifically LinkedIn and Xing
- Knowledge of tech stack for ABM including LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce, Marketo
- Previous proven experience in ABM Strategy
- Experience in B2B and working with tech clients
- Experience in working with senior stakeholders and clients.
- Data-driven & extremely organized
- Ability to work at pace and covering multiple campaigns
- Comfortable working with large scale budgets
- Extensive excel knowledge
- Adept at working to changing time frames within a paced environment.
- Strong commercial acumen