You will either be an ambitious Account Executive looking to step up or an experienced and proactive Account Manager looking to work with a selection of recognisable brands, with a minimum of 2 years account management experience managing multi-channel digital marketing budgets and fantastic interpersonal skills.
The passion you have for your clients and for driving continuous performance improvements will make you a perfect fit, as will your personable and can-do attitude. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, along with a track record of successful delivery, will complete the perfect CV.
What you'll be doing:
- Developing effective relationships with your client contacts
- Maximising the value clients receive from their existing marketing investment, and identifying & presenting new revenue driving opportunities
- Preparing and presenting regular performance summaries to each client account
- Managing the client relationship and being the key liaison across the internal teams
- Understanding the clients’ ambitions and aligning our output to support their objectives
What you'll need:
- Educated to degree level in a marketing or business related topic
- Two years minimum relevant experience and an understanding of search marketing
- A confident communicator, able to present to clients at various levels, and build rapport, confidence and trust across all key stakeholders
- Proven experience of managing multiple projects and leading a demanding portfolio