Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
We are seeking a dynamic and credible individual to join our well-respected and growing Client Services team to lead an exciting portfolio of international accounts.
You will either be an ambitious Account Executive looking to step up or an experienced and proactive Account Manager looking to work with a selection of recognisable brands, with a minimum of 2 years account management experience managing multi-channel digital marketing budgets and fantastic interpersonal skills.
The passion you have for your clients and for driving continuous performance improvements will make you a perfect fit, as will your personable and can-do attitude. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, along with a track record of successful delivery, will complete the perfect CV.
What you'll be doing:
- Developing effective relationships with your client contacts
- Maximising the value clients receive from their existing marketing investment, and identifying & presenting new revenue-driving opportunities
- Preparing and presenting regular performance summaries to each client account
- Managing the client relationship and being the key liaison across the internal teams
- Understanding the clients’ ambitions and aligning our output to support their objectives
What you'll need:
- Educated to degree level in a marketing or business related topic
- Three years minimum relevant experience and an understanding of search marketing
- A confident communicator, able to present to clients at various levels, and build rapport, confidence and trust across all key stakeholders
- Proven experience of managing multiple projects and leading a demanding portfolio